Thursday, March 31, 2022

GRAND DAUGHTER'S BIRTH & a Snow Day @ Harlaxton

 It has been very busy since my last post as I work on staying on top of classes, trips and THE BIRTH OF OUR FIRST GRANDCHILD - Madison Marie Bertolino Palomares

She was born on Saturday, March 27th, 2020 at 3:17am (local time) on St. Thomas, USVI. She weighed 6.5 lbs and was 20 inches long. Madison, mother, and father are all doing well! I am so proud and thrilled for them and cannot wait to see her in person in May. 

Here are a few photos of Madison with her mother on her birthday, then proud grandmother and proud uncle:






Additionally, I woke up this morning and it began snowing last night and continued this morning. Here are a few pictures taken around the Manor:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post for the Spring '22 Harlaxton Semester

I'm home now! The final three days (Saturday through Monday) were a whirlwind of emotions and activity! It was hard to leave the new fri...